Terms of service
Terms of service
1. To confirm your bookings we require a 20% deposit of total invoice amount.
2. Payment modes that we accept: Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer (swift transfer) or Google Checkout.
3. Payments for hotel and domestic flights are to be made at the time of confirmation (before arrival).
4. Any amount charged for transferring payments through bank or credit card or paypal (3%) is the subject of customer’s responsibility.
5. The cancellation charges for tours not including flights and hotels are subject to be charged on time basis. We provide full refund on three weeks’ notice.
6. The cancellation charges for flights and hotel bookings will be as per the policies of the hotels and airlines respectively. This will be informed at the time of your confirmation.
7. If the trip is canceled because of unforeseen circumstances like storms, or bad weather conditions, we will not provide full refund on such occasions.
8. Any costs incurred due to flight delays will be as per the domestic airlines policies.
9. If anybody is found committing any unlawful acts during the trip, we reserve the right to remove such person(s) from the group. No refund will be provided.
10. On any account, we’re not responsible for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belongings during your travel.
11. The prices of trips are based on airfares, exchange rates of present time. We reserve the right to change our prices in the case of significant changes in airfare, government regulations and tax.
We strongly suggest that you check with your insurance provider if you are covered for or purchase a comprehensive insurance policy before making you travel. Please make sure that your insurance company covers all medical, personal accident, emergency evacuation, helicopter rescue, mountaineering hazards, loss or theft of valuables.